- by aish.com Make this Jewish new year extraordinary.
- by Lori Palatnik You can trust me, we're family.
- by Emuna Braverman Answering the following questions is a great place to start preparing for the High Holidays.
- by Yaakov Salomon This 4,000 year old tradition symbolizes the Jewish people's covenant.
- by Rabbi Dr. Asher Meir, Business Ethics Center of Jerusalem Don't ask for CVs if you already know whom you will hire.
- by Nancy P. Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom in order to start climbing up.
- by Shoshana Freedman, RD LDN Cooking with the symbolic foods we eat Rosh Hashana night.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Aish.com: Rosh Hashana Inspiration, Lori, Nazi Propaganda & more - August 31, 2010
Posted by David Ben-Ariel at 6:22 AM