Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aish.com


My Commencement Speech by Lori Palatnik What I would tell college graduates.

Report Cards by Emuna Braverman Turning it into a positive experience for you and your kids.

Throwing the Visitors Out by Rabbi Yaakov Salomon Who decides if a patient should have visitors?

The Jewish Ethicist: Evaluating the Teacher by Rabbi Dr. Asher Meir, Business Ethics Center of Jerusalem My teacher was terrible. Can I give my honest opinion on the school's course evaluation?

Moments of Inspiration by Rabbi Zelig Pliskin Experiences of joyful willpower.

Dating maze #284 - Mother Interference by Rosie Einhorn, L.C.S.W. and Sherry Zimmerman, J.D., M.Sc. My daughter's relationship is stuck. What's the boundary between helping and interfering?

New Jewlarious Blog #2 by Jewlarious.com Staff Our child still doesn't have a name. But we've narrowed it down to five. Vote for your fave and it will call you "Mamma."

City Slickers by Jewlarious.com Staff Does life lose its meaning as we get older?

My Mother's Mouth by Melanie Chartoff After years of having my mother take me to the dentist, I was finally able to return the favor.

No comments: