Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Avishai Raviv, Eyal, and Yitzhak Rabin

Avishai Raviv, Eyal, and Yitzhak Rabin

Avishai Raviv was an Israeli government agent provocateur (whose code name was "Champagne" for the bubbles of incitement he created to tarnish the right-wing Israelis) who goaded Yigal Amir to assassinate Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin (although this is hotly disputed by investigative reporters like Barry Chamish).

Avishai Raviv has never been charged with incitement or as an accessory to the murder of Yitzhak Rabin and has disappeared from sight, undoubtedly just following orders.

I was NEVER involved with the extremist Jewish group "Eyal" but had met Avishai Raviv during a Temple Mount Faithful demonstration in Jerusalem when he helped me to protect Gershon during Tisha B'Av when the police carried Gershon away from the Mugrabi Gate and dropped him and he hit his head and went unconscious and the throng practically trampled him except for me trying to cover him and shouting at the people to be careful that Gershon was on the ground -- and I'm pretty sure it was Avishai who helped me keep the people from stepping on him.

Howard Grief, an attorney and member of the Temple Mount Faithful, witnessed it all and wrote The Jerusalem Post about it (we both had a letter published the same day: Howard's letter was called "Police Brutality" and mine was called "Discrimination" - The Jerusalem Post, Friday, Aug. 25, 1995).

Before that incident I had met Avishai Raviv in the office of the Temple Mount Faithful when he and someone else came there. He had invited Moshe Weisfish (Gershon Salomon's cousin) and I to his apartment in Hebron, but it was later explained to me that Avishai was a "shtinker" (informer) and that the police wanted to falsely associate the Temple Mount Faithful with such people and how he had even taken it upon himself once in Tel Aviv to have an office on campus with "Temple Mount Faithful" on the door or something like that, which Gershon immediately forbade him upon knowledge of it as he had no authority to do it and did NOT represent the Temple Mount Faithful in any manner, shape or form.

This is what I remember of the agent provocateur Avishai Raviv and his fake group "Eyal."

I might add though that after the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, some female (British?) reporter (probably my age) who knew Nick Day of The Traveller, kept trying to get Avishai's phone number or have me contact him (since she heard I had met him) until I told her I wanted nothing to do with him. She was unrelenting until Nick Day told her to back off. I guess she was his friend or acquaintance.

Shimon Peres Came to Power Over Rabin's Dead Body
Vatican Linked to the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin
Shimon Peres Charged with the Murder of Yitzhak Rabin?

No comments: