Sunday, February 21, 2010

Show Your Support for Israel with the Israel Military Sweepstakes

Email received:

Hi David,
I just came across your blog and I'm really impressed with your hard work. Thank you for dedicating such a great blog to your passion for the state of Israel!
My name's Elana, I was born in the US and moved to live in Israel just 2 years ago!
I work for an internet marketing company and we're working with an Israel Army Surplus Store that sells all kinds of Pro Israel gear, t-shirts, and IDF shirts etc.
They are hosting a sweepstakes to give away 20 free t-shirts of all kinds (krav maga, idf, mossad, golani etc.)
It would be really great if you could post the link and share with your readers the sweepstakes! http://www.israelmilitary.com/sweepstakes.php

The goal is to get as many entries as possible and share the love of Israel and try to get as many supporters as possible from around the globe!
I hope you'll join us in this effort.
Great job with the blog!
Thanks very much & feel  free to contact me at any time.
Elana Zuckerman

No comments: