Thursday, February 25, 2010

Deceitful Christians and Jews?

Re: Why Are These Korean Christians Keeping Shabbat?

Just like Muslims, lies and deceit are legit weapons in the arsenal of Christians in stealing Jewish Souls

There’s nothing deceitful in becoming all things to all men. When I’m around my Jewish friends, I’m more “Jewish” than I am around my Christian friends and even speaking Hebrew, with nothing sinister about it. Does that mean some haven’t abused this concept, both Jews and Christians? Of course not. Jewish soul snatchers as well as professing Christian Jewish soul snatchers, give a bad name to both Christianity and Judaism. Same goes for the accursed replacement theology of some professing Christians and the accursed Jewish replacement theology. We know the goal of Christianity (although traditional Christianity is unclean and foreign to biblical Christians) is to convert the whole world, not just Jews, and that Judaism teaches the conversion or coercion of non-Jews to obey at least the Noahide laws. Both have their beliefs, and I won’t lose sleep or salvation over either.

DavidBenAriel


http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: