Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kibbutz Magazine article about Operation Desert Storm

PAUL H
Re: Kibbutz Dan photos (during Gulf War)
January 21, 2009 06:58PM
Hey David I reckon I was at Dan while you were there. My Name is Paul while I was travelling around Egypt you moved to DAN and they put you and John in my Room I recognised the work of ary on the wall in the photo's of the Jerusalem Post. I ended up in the room next door to you which was also a sealed room. I remember Kiwi Deidre, Irish Eamon a couple. I was looking through my stuff the other day and came across the Kibbutz magazine in which I had written an article about being out there during Desert Storm.

************

If anybody knows this Paul H or the kibbutz magazine he's referring to, with the article, please send it to me - I'd like to share it with others. Thanks!

David

http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: