Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kibbutz Sdot Yam

Re: President Usurper Obama

Quote from: a fly on the wall
David Ben-Ariel,
I just wanted to let you know that when I clicked on one of your links a while back, I noticed that you had spent some time on kibbutz Sdot Yam in Israel.

Well, I lived there for 7 months back in 1975, which was before you were there.


Yes, I spent over three months at Kibbutz Sdot Yam in a work-study program - beautiful place, eh?

I was also a volunteer at Kibbutz Ramat Yohanan
Kibbutz Reshafim
Kibbutz Dan
Kibbutz Adamit
Kibbutz Ha'On
Kibbutz Regavim
Kibbutz Shoval
and one moshav, Moshav Kfar Haim -
fulfilling my God-driven purpose to live throughout the Promised Land of Israel and really get to know it and the People well.

Quote
When you were there, did you know an Israeli lady named Rina Cline, who lived on the kibbutz?I have often wondered whatever happened with her.

She was my Hebrew teacher while I was there

I don't remember. Maybe I knew her. My Hebrew teacher was a younger Israeli named Yisraela. We joked we were "Yisraelites" who were in her class. I have pictures of her at my blogs.

No comments: